Yaz Birth Control Pills for Women: Their Side Effects
Birth control pills are perhaps the most frequently used pills these days by the women. Women use them either as a precautionary measure before unsafe sex or as a preventive measure after having sex. But the Yaz birth control pills, which are the most frequently used birth control pills, which were proved to be quite safe in earlier days, were proved to be potentially dangerous for the health these days. Even though they were believed to be 100% safe, now the side effects of these pills are being unraveled one after the other and that has made these pills dangerous for use and a yaz lawsuit storm. Let us see what the side effects of these pills are.
· The side effects of Yaz pills vary from person to person. They can be very mild among some women who have very strong immune power and could be fatal among some women who have a very weak immune system. The commonest side effect is severe headache and respiratory infections like common cold. These two are the most frequently seen side effects with these pills. Once you atop taking these pills, the side effects will vanish abruptly.
· It is said to affect the menstrual cycles among women. Along with that, it increases the bleeding profusely. Along with that, it causes stomach pain, acne and lack of sexual desire etc. it is also said that this pill reduces the efficiency of working of insulin in the body. Thus it gives rise to sharp increase in blood glucose levels, thereby causing diabetes.
· Swelling of the tongue and lips, difficulty in breathing etc are the other serious side effects of this pill. Some women also suffer from itchy and dry skin. Heart beat becomes irregular as a result of these pills. The blood cholesterol levels increase and thereby the heart diseases may occur at a very early stage of life. Many women were also observed with elevated levels of blood pressure as a result of excessive usage of these pills.
· These pills are also said to heighten the risks of certain types of cancers like breast cancer, intestine cancer and colon cancer. Women who have been using these pills frequently were observed to develop breast lumps and nipple discharges which later turned out to be breast cancer. Breast cancer is the giant killer of women all over the world and it occupies first place in the list of all types of cancers that the women face in their lives.
· Other symptoms of these pills include numbness of the limbs and irritable bowel syndrome. Numbness of the limbs is due to the lack of proper blood circulation. The Yaz pills have the capacity to block the inner walls of blood vessels. Hence they give rise to problems related with blood vessels.
· Yaz pills also affect the health of kidneys. When the urine of the women who have been using these pills was tested, it was observed that their kidney function was significantly affected. Hence it is better to avoid these pills as much as possible. If it is inevitable to use them, don’t forget to get the prescription of a doctor.